No products in the cart.
Sales Consultant #21555
Auckland · Full-time
As a part of our Sales Team, your role is all about problem-solving. Understanding our products, asking the right questions, and providing solutions that match our customers’ needs.
You thrive in a dynamic setting with plenty of variety. Getting hands-on and working hard doesn’t faze you. You enjoy engaging with customers, ensuring they have an exceptional experience. Teamwork is crucial to you, and maintaining high team morale is a priority.
You’re enthusiastic about retail, love our products, and want to share that passion with our
Who We Are
Living Space Furniture and Décor Ltd. is a GROWING well established business specializing in Canopies / Pergolas & Carports. We are a friendly team of people dedicated to providing outstanding service and products.
We are an outdoor Canopy / Pergola Company looking to expand our operation and we are looking for sales consultant to join our busy team.
We are looking for a sales consultant with good communication skills. Have a positive and can do attitude. As you will be a part of the team, a passion for helping others and your team is vital. Have an experience using a point of sales system is an advantage.
Great communication is required and enjoys dealing with the customers. Handling customer queries in-store or over the phone about the product. Be flexible with the job.
Is for an experienced sales consultant who enjoys having a variety of work and is looking to make the most of a booming industry. You’ll have some proven experience behind you and enjoy the social aspect of sales.
- 0-3 years’ experience in retail, hospitality, or customer service roles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have your own vehicle with a full New Zealand driver’s license.
- Positive and can-do attitude.
- Ability to perform physical tasks like lifting, using ladders, and moving stock.
- Provide top-notch customer service both internally and externally with a positive and professional approach.
- Understanding the importance of creating memorable customer experiences.
- Actively engage with customers to meet their needs.
- Execute engaging promotions to captivate customers.
- Display teamwork by effective communication and support for other team members as directed by the Manager.
- Adherence to company guidelines throughout the customer experience.
- Maintain a clean, functional work area at a high standard.
- Passionate about assisting customers to boost sales.